Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

JoZh_4299466
PSoC™ 4
Hi,The documentation on SCB UART in multiprocessor mode is quite short and does not explain everything.Is there code example for both the tx and rx si... Show More
RoJa_1564316
PSoC™ 4
My TCPWM runs with a 1kHz clock to count milliseconds. I want to read the counter value from time to time and calculate the difference,resulting in mi... Show More
user_284076
PSoC™ 4
At random time very rare false proximity as well  as  button start detecting. Is there any suggestion regarding software point of view.Kindly find att... Show More
bamo_4182511
PSoC™ 4
I am trying to send the notification to the client from the psoc 4 ble how can i send the notication from psoc ble to the client. I am making use of t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have been using PsocOC 4 creator on my Windows 7 machine for the past 6 months and everything has been fine. I installed PsOC Creator 4 and now I ca... Show More
SuSh_1535366
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I am trying to write user configurations to MBR3 in the following procedure:1. Read the SYSTEM_STATUS(0x8A) register2. If SYSTEM_STATUS (bit0) i... Show More
MaBo_4396221
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I´m tasked with replicating the UART-BLE example given by cypressEZ-BLE_PRoC_Module/Example_projects/UART_to_BLE at master · cypresssemiconductorco/EZ-BLE_PRoC_Module · GitHub... Show More
user_1528391
PSoC™ 4
I need to send/receive data over BLE between my PSoC device and a mobile phone. There are multiple different parameters to transfer and the data lengt... Show More
shge_4395051
PSoC™ 4
HelloI've been using the CY8CKIT-147 PSoC 4100PS Prototyping Kit and have been fighting an issue with the AMUX.  I have a 4x1 AMUX which switches in 4... Show More
joli_601446
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I'm using the PSOC4 4200 to sequence the power rails for an FPGA. I would like to run the PSOC in Unregulated External Supply to I can only pro... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy