Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

leka_3804381
PSoC™ 4
I have a cy8ckit-042,but when link it to my computer,Inside the computer device manager, always show the driver is not correctAs shown in the followin... Show More
Fayne_Meng
PSoC™ 4

4014内部是否有随机数生成器?如果有的话请介绍说明一下,代码位置,或组件设置等。谢谢。

VaPa_4156881
PSoC™ 4
Hello,As a part of the University project me and my colleagues were working on developing a robot controller unit by using PSoC 4200M as a slave and h... Show More
David_Zhang
PSoC™ 4
Dear  CYPRESS:       when we use the  CYBLE-212020-01 module, we use this below to test the firmware, we find some issue ;1、we choose  P0.6, P0.7 /XRE... Show More
Vait_4122196
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I'm Vaibhav Italiya From India , currently I Start My New Business In Home Automation Sector With Capsence Touch Board For Wall Switch On IOT Ap... Show More
chwa_1570756
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I work on CY8CKIT-148 and just want to simply use a 10bit ADC component stand along,but it halts the line while(ADC_IsBusy() != ADC_STATUS_IDLE)... Show More
yach_4179311
PSoC™ 4
Hi all    Customer project encountered a problem.Choosing sync when adjusting baseline is different from choosing noise interference.Phenomenon is lik... Show More
JiWa_1379161
PSoC™ 4
There are two EZ-BLE modules in the system design. One acts as a peripheral and the other acts as a central device. The central device uses the BLE st... Show More
MaMc_3367101
PSoC™ 4
We have a device in the field that didn't properly call CyBle_GapFixAuthPassKey for the default passkey in STACK_ON. We can't pair with the device in ... Show More
misa_4395186
PSoC™ 4
what I am trying to do is pass different period values (2 bytes) to counter 1, 2, and 3 through the hyper terminal (have them saved in a memory or buf... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy