Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Li_Qiang
PSoC 4 MCU

PSoC Creator怎么确认堆栈是否足够,当前堆栈的使用情况?

Li_Qiang
PSoC 4 MCU

使用PSoC4开发的时候发现ROM不够了,想做下优化,PSoC Creator有没有内存对齐方式的设置,比如说把对齐方式从4Byte改为2Byte?

mjt_4825471
PSoC 4 MCU

I defined a constant arrary ,but I didn't use it.I can't find this constant arrary in the map file.

MikeAustin
PSoC 4 MCU
I have an application where I am trying to minimise current draw when waiting for an external trigger signal, but then need the PSOC to leap out of be... Show More
mjt_4825471
PSoC 4 MCU
I set an EEPROM section at 0x4E00 in Bootloader.And I want to read and write  EEPROM at same address(0x4E00)in bootloaderable.The start address of boo... Show More
PREM_KB
PSoC 4 MCU
Dear all, I'm working on CY8C4245AXI-483 MCU. I want to write a code to toggle LED through capsense touch button.  it means, initially LED is OFF. now... Show More
RuGl_1600761
PSoC 4 MCU
In my application Psoc4 has to serve a device that could be configured  in SPI or parallel mode during runtime. In SPI mode pin named D0 has to be con... Show More
rrichards
PSoC 4 MCU
I want to add OTA firmware upgrade to my project.  The original project (not developed by me) has no bootloader.  My understanding from reading throug... Show More
YuMa_1534086
PSoC 4 MCU
Hello.   When resetting PSoC4, UART TX becomes low level until PSoC4 initialization is complete. This may cause the receiver to mistake it for a start... Show More
RuGl_1600761
PSoC 4 MCU
I have a pin colection (number of pin= 😎 forming a 8 bit port on P0.0 to P.7. For this port is used as to interface my device in a byte way in one mo... Show More
Board Information

PSoC 4 MCU

PSoC® 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy
Top liked authors