Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

FrJa_4412386
PSoC™ 4
BACKGROUND:I'm working on a new design and considering using the PSoC EZ-BLE Creator Module.  I have it working great on the Pioneer Kit but I need to... Show More
DaGa_4352226
PSoC™ 4
Hallo community,Im sending  data via indication protocol. This is a for loop which it says how many times has to update the server and afterwards sent... Show More
SaGh_4441651
PSoC™ 4
I have 2 hardware buttons that are connect to P1.2 and P1.3. I need to generate interrupts on each of this button press. I have configured the Pin com... Show More
PaWi_4502436
PSoC™ 4
I'm using a CY8C4247AZI-M485 and a LCD2004A with a I2c io expander based on the PCF8574T(address=0x27) and can't get the characters to display.  I'm u... Show More
Fayne_Meng
PSoC™ 4

Hi ,

I.MX通过IIC方式给4024升级程序,抓出的log如附件,写进去几行后会报4004,每次测试写进去的行数都不固定,请协助解答。

ChTs_3160931
PSoC™ 4
BLE HID Keyboard Exampleをベースにkey volume制御を追加(複合デバイス)したいです。Configure BLE内でどのように追加したらいいでしょうか?Profiles内の構成があまりよくわかっていません。Report mapを追加してvolumeのReportを追加す... Show More
Doorknob
PSoC™ 4
I am using the PSoC 4700 to use 3 square sensors to detect metal crossing them in separate locations.  From AN219207 it explains a square shape is bes... Show More
Augustine_Yeh
PSoC™ 4
Hi CypressAttach file is measure Tx power output result about 1dBm in Cypress EVB(CY8C4248LQI-BL583) , But CY8C4248LQI-BL553 datasheet mention Tx powe... Show More
Doorknob
PSoC™ 4
I have been trying to save some basic start up values (2) in a product I am developing.  There seems to be no clear simple explanation of how EEPROM w... Show More
MiWa_3859701
PSoC™ 4
Hello fellows,I'm lost:(I'm trying to figure out how to connect three devices and what roles would be assigned for each of that devices(Master, Slave,... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy