Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
ishwariy_joshi
PSoC 4 MCU
hey! Community. I'm facing one issue while programming CY8CKIT-145-40xxS PSoC  DevKit. I ordered CY8CKIT-145-40xxS PSoC now I'm playing with that kit ... Show More
Alessio
PSoC 4 MCU
We are using the Capsense CSD together with the Analog Mux. For the capsense we are using 6 touch keys, and 5 ADC inputs for the multiplexer. We have ... Show More
NaMo_1534561
PSoC 4 MCU
Hi, Regarding the GND electrode and the shield electrode, the mesh width and the distance between the meshes are described in the reference manual in ... Show More
EsFr_4600111
PSoC 4 MCU
Hello  I have a hw design where i use a CYBLE-222014 and some  PWM controlled LED's. My problem is that one of my LEDS is hw wired to pin 4.0, which i... Show More
msnaeem89
PSoC 4 MCU
Hello, I want to use the AN89056 Ram test in my project. I have copied all the required files from the AN89056_Ram test in my custom project. I have a... Show More
RuGl_1600761
PSoC 4 MCU
I use CY8C4247AZI-L485 internal reference (1uF at P1.7) free running 2 channels avarage 4(accululate). Voltage range on the analog pins is 0...1V. Is ... Show More
PREM_KB
PSoC 4 MCU
Hello all, I'm working on controlling LED with NEC remote control and Capsense(Using custom PCB with PSoC4 MCU cy8c4245axi-483). My Project which I ha... Show More
Cosmin_Dobrescu
PSoC 4 MCU
Hello everyone, I am developing at a very low level communication between the PSOC-4 and a SD card via SPI protocol. In this whole process I'm at the ... Show More
rbelli1
PSoC 4 MCU
Hello In the datasheet for the PSOC4 timer component (TCPWM_P4_v2_10) There is a statement concerning the reload input: "For all devices, except PSoC ... Show More
bpelesh
PSoC 4 MCU
Hello, We have a PSOC 4 MCU with BLE 4.1 and mobile application like as CySmart.   Actual behaviourThe application cannot get a response from characte... Show More
Board Information

PSoC 4 MCU

PSoC® 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy
Top liked authors