Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
RoFr_4201436
PSoC 4 MCU
Hello there, I implemented code in psoc 4 with uC / OS, where there are tasks and interruptions, but I had a problem with the interruption. The interr... Show More
RoFr_4201436
PSoC 4 MCU
ello there, I created a program in Psoc 4 BLE using uC / OS III, however when I add a task for the button and send it to Psoc and put it to work, the ... Show More
sshenoy105
PSoC 4 MCU
Hello,   I am hoping to use the throughput test smaple code to develop an application.. but the code at https://github.com/cypresssemiconductorco/PSoC-4-BLE/tree/master/100_Projects_in_100_Days/Day024_Throughput... Show More
alba_4439266
PSoC 4 MCU
Hello, I have created a trackpad using the PSoc 4 MCU that will be utilized as a BLE Mouse to control a cursor on a computer screen. I would also like... Show More
lehsam
PSoC 4 MCU
Hi,  in our products we are using the CYBLE-022001-00 controller.  We have sold more the 10'000 units and got a lot of consumer returns. The reason is... Show More
LuDi_2288466
PSoC 4 MCU
Hello, I am using CYBLE-212020-01 modules which sends and receives some values over BLE from App. I use Over-the -Air (OTA) firmware update. The works... Show More
AsDh_4015406
PSoC 4 MCU
Hi All, I  tried to implement I2C communication between Cy8C4025AZI-S412( Slave ) and Pic Microcontroller(Master). The speed is 100kbps and used polli... Show More
vegan_electron
PSoC 4 MCU
Dear community, i have a workspace containing 3 projects which are the Launcher, BLE OTA Update and Firmware. All projects with exception the launcher... Show More
D_Sd_3235936
PSoC 4 MCU
I am trying to connect to a PSOC4 BLE device via PC using Cypress DLL.  When I try to pair to the device, the DLL function (result.Device.Pair) return... Show More
Psham
PSoC 4 MCU
We use the Cypress CY8C4248LQI-BL553 CPU and an Ethernet Controller (ENC28J60). We need to implement a TCP Stack for this system. Do you have some kno... Show More
Board Information

PSoC 4 MCU

PSoC® 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy
Top liked authors