Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

MiAr_4610906
PSoC™ 4
In the examples and on community posts, I see code like the following for reading a sensor:uint32_t proximityScan(){  CapSense_SetupWidget(CapSense_PR... Show More
lili_285866
PSoC™ 4
Hi Sirs,Can you help add PSoC4 Em_EEPROM 2.0 Fixed Address 0xf800 code , I step by step from user component datasheet ,My I2C is abnormal.I spent a ve... Show More
Rach_4524011
PSoC™ 4
want to define an array of AT commands and store in and get response in psoc and get respone of what i send.want to store the at commands in the array... Show More
hesc_1314511
PSoC™ 4
hello, I am using an external opamp for a K typethermocouple, I am using thmocouple component in Psoc Creator, the question is, how can I connect a NT... Show More
hesc_1314511
PSoC™ 4
hello,I am interfacing CY8C4125AXI-S433 with an encoder A B type, see data sheet.is there in Psoc creator a block for it?Thanks Henry Show More
Rach_4524011
PSoC™ 4
i want to send one data from uart 1 to uart 2 and again that data from uart 2 to uart 1.. kind of cross communication using interrupts.. please help m... Show More
Rach_4524011
PSoC™ 4

what do you mean by resource limit: maximum status cells exceeded??

JoLo_4180566
PSoC™ 4
I am using the test firmware in KBA220073 and noticed that the default transmit power level is set to 3dbm. We are using our BLE at 0dbm and are going... Show More
psoc_3295286
PSoC™ 4
EEPROM ERASE
solved msg Solved

Hi,

How can we erase a particular byte/array stored in eeprom in the code?

Thank you.

mari_3596111
PSoC™ 4
I have a PSoC 4 and a PSoC 5 and am able to run programs on both boards via PSoC Creator 4.3, however I need to do this via a batch file and can succe... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy