Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

NIFR_4499596
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,I have a big problem in my PCB project, I need to use 2 SCB components (SPI and I2C) but I make a mistake in choosing their pins and I can only... Show More
mili_2550941
PSoC™ 4
Dear:     We use PSOC 4014 as touch button processor, but we have a problem: PSOC can detect a valid signal even without touch when temperture changed... Show More
NeDh_4602711
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I am a beginner in Cypress PSoC creator. I have 1 question. I am using the CY8CKIT-042-BLE pioneer kit with the CYBLE-022001-00 module and wonde... Show More
ThBi_3905606
PSoC™ 4
I cannot find any information about solder mask for the touch sensor layoutI made my own touch sensor, without solder mask, so my touch aera is the co... Show More
zhenning_zhu
PSoC™ 4
Hi, Would you tell ,me how to switch GPIO type between digital output mode strong and input mode high impedance or input&output mode Open drain hi? Show More
SvSc_4616791
PSoC™ 4
Hello Together,i have a Problem with my Bootloader. I had to Split our exisiting Project in two Parts, one is now the Bootloader, this part should be ... Show More
RaSe_4033676
PSoC™ 4
Hello.We are currently using CY5677 to communicate with our device using the CYBLE-224110-00.we have found that the use of the CY5677 in a production/... Show More
YoIs_1298666
PSoC™ 4
Hello,In SCB_UartComm01 of sample project, I want to use the circular buffers with both TX and RX software buffer of 64 length like below.I got the hi... Show More
PaBr_4578176
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I'm wondering because I have a problem with I2C Write operation during bootloader mode from I2C Master (another MCU) to I2C Slave (cypress). On boo... Show More
AnWa_1259496
PSoC™ 4
We have various devices using the PsOC4 BLE platform and suddenly finding it is not possible to pair more than one following a recent Windows 10 updat... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy