Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

DaJa_1421871
PSoC™ 4
I've got an application that communicates over BLE. It uses 2 characteristics to transfer data via notification to an iOS app. Everything connects jus... Show More
NeDh_4602711
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I have developed firmware in Cypress to get data from (Broadcaster/Observer) Eddystone TLM which I believe is 1-way communication and now I want... Show More
MaSt_1539621
PSoC™ 4
CY8C4247LQ* should be CY8C4247LQI. The real problem is that it requires 5v to program and run and I think maybe it's because it's not properly recogni... Show More
MikeAustin
PSoC™ 4
We are having some on-going issues with the reliability of Peripheral discovery when we are running multiple units simultaneously.In some of our appli... Show More
VaSi_3982446
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I have aqcuired a project from a former employee that was in the final stages of development. I have the first production run of the final product ... Show More
taas_3144281
PSoC™ 4
Hi.My customer use CapSense.Customers are concerned about flat spots as they tune.Why do flat spots occur in CapSesnse?I understand it can be solved b... Show More
YoIs_1298666
PSoC™ 4
Hello,How to generate .s file with -s option in PSOC Creator?  for example : gcc -S test_program.cBest regards,Yocchi Show More
OmAb_4672891
PSoC™ 4
Hello again everyone,I am writing a network of microcontrollers that connect via CAN. These microcontrollers will be deployed on a system somewhere ve... Show More
ThBa_1159851
PSoC™ 4
I want connect an external clock (16 MHz) to a TCPWM for better accuracy. But I can't get it right.    I connected the external clock to Pin [0.6] and... Show More
ScGr_289066
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,This question is related to my original programming clarification case #00562834.​To summarize the case, I was having problems programming a 02... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy