Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

DeCo_1926091
PSoC™ 4
Using the example project, BLE_Bonding, day15 from 100 projects in 100 days, I want to add a function that prints out the counts of the whitelist, res... Show More
anzh_4716821
PSoC™ 4
Dear Cypress Developer Community:thanks so much for Motoo Tanaka's reply for our last inquiry on the differences between PDL3.1.1 & PDL3.1.2 . It real... Show More
user_294846
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I couldn't find any info about input "CMOS 1.8V" threshold for Psoc4200M documents.Input voltage high or low threshold levels are not specified. I ... Show More
FlHe_4723206
PSoC™ 4
uint8 writeRegister8(uint8 i2c_address, uint8 reg, uint8 data){        if(!I2C_MasterSendStart(i2c_address,0)){            I2C_MasterWriteByte(reg);  ... Show More
MiRe_4638356
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I have been programming the CY8CKIT-042 successfully and have had no problems. I am now looking to produce some prototype boards but cannot work o... Show More
anzh_4716821
PSoC™ 4
when using Psoc Creator, it always comes out an alert notice to recommend updating the component from Peripheral Driver Library 3.1.1 to Peripheral Dr... Show More
MiVu_1533626
PSoC™ 4
WDT Timer 1 is not triggering so I'm unable to wake up the Cypress from the deepsleep. Below is the code of WDT Timer implementation and activation of... Show More
syim_4368286
PSoC™ 4
Hi I have bought the BLE Cap sense and try to add the touch panel in the existing switch panel, the overlay of the touch panel is a combination of met... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello all,         Does anyone have already used the lab below for implementing an Over-The-Air Firmware Upgrade:    http://www.cypress.com/file/345006/download... Show More
DaEr_349131
PSoC™ 4
Hi,For inductive sensing applications, the 4700S is quite limited as we only have two SCB's and no USB.So we might need to add a PSoC 4L to act as the... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy