Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

OsFe_2822791
PSoC™ 4
Hi, Is it possible to use 5 opamps simultaneously in CY8CKIT-044?Thank you.Regards. Show More
FrGr_1435126
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,    Just wondering if anyone has had any success porting Elm-chan's FatFS SD card file system library (http://elm-chan.org/fsw/ff/00index_e.html... Show More
DeCo_1926091
PSoC™ 4
I've been trying to make Cyble_GapClearResolvingList() work for a lot of days and just can't get it to do anything other than return apiResult = 2, wh... Show More
DeCo_1926091
PSoC™ 4
I'm using CyBle_GapRemoveBondedDevice(clearAllDevices), where clearAllDevices= {{0,0,0,0,0,0},0};   Problem is that I am always getting an apiresult =... Show More
DaGa_4378306
PSoC™ 4
I'm using user FLASH row to store some information on device testing, so the first image that is loaded onto the PSOC4 should erase that user info.  I... Show More
covl_4738456
PSoC™ 4
We have a remote control consumer product that must actuated via a Bluetooth small receiver module.We seek support from Cypress Developer Community to... Show More
BhSa_4078721
PSoC™ 4
I am planning to design water tolerance circuit & using cypress controller CY8C4246AZI-L445 for capsense buttons....I want to design guard sensor for ... Show More
Len_CONSULTRON
PSoC™ 4
To all,I have place a Windows PC terminal source code in C# on the Code sharing forum.PC Terminal Program with C# Source CodeEnjoy,Len Show More
Len_CONSULTRON
PSoC™ 4
To all,I have place a Windows PC terminal source code in C# on the Code sharing forum.PC Terminal Program with C# Source CodeEnjoy,Len Show More
YuAr_1521891
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I'm looking for some guidance in how the authentication process through passkey works.I have found some examples showing the peripheral side, li... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy