Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

FrFa_2349966
PSoC™ 4
I have an external memory that takes 1.8V. Is that possible to use Vccd for this? No information about the output current capability! Show More
Doorknob
PSoC™ 4
I am currently using a PSoC 4 and a ADC SAR SEQ ADC to measure current of two Infineon IFX007TAUMA1 half bridge parts.  I have set my range high limit... Show More
kist_4740916
PSoC™ 4
I'm trying to debug a CYBLE-222014-01. When I program and start debugging I get the message 'Continuing target program' and there is no option to run ... Show More
ScKi_1600301
PSoC™ 4
I've seen the project "Integrated Test" that allows regulatory testing over HCI, 2-wire, MTK, and button press.  However, all of this assumes that the... Show More
AbV_4665246
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,I am trying to connect MCP2515 CAN controller with my CY8CKIT-042 for logging data from the vehicle. I am trying to make it work in loopback mo... Show More
TW_Chia
PSoC™ 4
Good day,I have developed a wireless switch to detect for a change in magnetic field for a Science experiment.I have done up the prototype PCB and hav... Show More
OsFe_2822791
PSoC™ 4
EMG
solved msg Solved
Hello, I am trying to adquire EMG signal with CY8CKIT-044, does someone make something about that with this module?Thank you a lot!Regards. Show More
EfAv_4380776
PSoC™ 4
Hello, everyone I'm trying to interface the SFH7050 sensor which contains 3 LEDs and 1 Photodiode.I need to calculate the value of the feedback capaci... Show More
Bizh_4740316
PSoC™ 4
We use Psoc4 CY8C4247QI-BLE483 as peripheral device and Android device as central device. After successful connection, data is transferred from the pe... Show More
OsFe_2822791
PSoC™ 4
Hi, Is it possible to use 5 opamps simultaneously in CY8CKIT-044?Thank you.Regards. Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy