Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

JaOs_4314736
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I'm working with a PSoC 4 BLE device project. After pairing two devices, the device in central role starts observing and the peripheral device star... Show More
YuAr_3514996
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I'm using PSoC 4 in a BLE application. The specific device is CY8C4247LQI-BL473.I have the following piece of code:int32 passwd;uint8 cypher[16];/*... Show More
Sophie_Wang
PSoC™ 4
Hi Cypress Team,Would you kindly answer why the raw count value(CapSense_bistRawcount) in bist function api CapSense_GetSensorCapacitance is not equal... Show More
MaBe_1335386
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I've two CY8CKIT-042 boards. Both of them are in mass storage mode (CMSIS DAP), with status led slowly fading in a heartbeat-like configuration.... Show More
DaEr_349131
PSoC™ 4
Hi,When using UART (scb mode), the most use case is that one would use the built-in pull-up on the TX-line (not adding an external pull-resistor).Ques... Show More
MiRe_4638356
PSoC™ 4
HiI have created a simple component to try to control flow based on data is a F0 (lots wrong with the example).There are two things that I don't under... Show More
GrCa_1363456
PSoC™ 4
Is there programmable logic in a PSoC that's active before running a "Start" for the individual component or logic section?Specifically, what programm... Show More
D_Sd_3235936
PSoC™ 4
Using this code: uint8_t InterruptState = 0 ;    InterruptState = CyEnterCriticalSection();     // I do something here, couple of msec.    CyExitCriti... Show More
RuGl_1600761
PSoC™ 4
I use cy8y4124. based on a io I like to set clock for PWM module to 12MHz in one case and 1,2MHz in the other case. How to adchive this ? Show More
NeDh_4602711
PSoC™ 4
I am trying to implement deep sleep using a timer interrupt after say 10 seconds it should display "test" on serial monitor and again it should go to ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy