Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

DaEr_349131
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I saw that the PSoC 6 is part of PyOCD, any chance to get Cypress/Infineon's help to also add the psoc 4 series?Even though MiniProg is one of the ... Show More
user_2581831
PSoC™ 4
I've got some questions about the IIR Filter on CapSense block. 1-  It appears that I have to make some coefficient adjustments for widget calibration... Show More
ToKi_1339406
PSoC™ 4
Regarding, the CY8CKIT-142 PSoC 4 BLE Module Schematic.pdf, looking at the psoc 4 ble module schematic as attached, the values ​​of load cap C23 and ... Show More
jcsb1994
PSoC™ 4
Hi,In the capsense tuner, it possible to modify the Tx clock frequency, number of sub-conversions, idac gain, ... under the sensor parameters left men... Show More
HeGi_2497906
PSoC™ 4
We have completed the design of our CSD liquid level sensing solution based on PSoC4, it works great, and we can easily detect levels, temperature has... Show More
GrCa_1363456
PSoC™ 4
Please provide recommendations to avoid premature battery failure using BLE Modules. The issue is premature battery failure along with resetting using... Show More
MotooTanaka
PSoC™ 4
Hi,こんにちは、One of my customer is investigating CY8C4024PVS-S412 for their project.As the datasheet states that this device has 5 TCPWM, the customer is ... Show More
ErBo_3698991
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I have a problem setting up an emulated eeprom in a PSOC-4 BLE project, that implements OTA (launcher + stack + application projects).In the app... Show More
MiNe_85951
PSoC™ 4
Dear Sirs and Madams,We are using the I2CHW Slave component of PSoC4S.I2C Master and I2C communication is not working properly.(a)I2C HW component ver... Show More
ToVa_285016
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I have a comparitor set up to monitor overcurrent in a motor drive application.  The setup takes a reference voltage from an IDAC in the negative a... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy