Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

ChGr_681881
PSoC™ 4
I need to port the PSoC USB HID bootloader host for Windows to Macintosh.  It uses cyusb.dll and I believe the source code is not available.Is there a... Show More
AkKa_1244106
PSoC™ 4
We are developing a LIN 2.1 slave device using CY8C4146LQA-S433.The LIN component datasheet states that it supports 2.2, 2.1 or 2.0.However, there is ... Show More
WonjinHan
PSoC™ 4
Dears. Now I use CY8CKIT-042 PSoC 4 Pioneer Kit and Psoc creator 4.2 to take the test with LIN bus communication component.Even though I completely co... Show More
TeMa_2997106
PSoC™ 4
I want to achieve an Adjustable active LPF in PSoC.I found related material here.Is it possible to configure this circuit with PSoC (4 / 5LP / 6)?The ... Show More
user_2581831
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I want to implement I2C communication between PSOC and ST.I've configured PSoc as I2C Master and ST as I2C Slave. I've succesfully transferred data... Show More
DaGa_4378306
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I'm debugging an excessive delay in BTLE GATT server read packets, and write-response packets with PSOC4 BLE Module.   Here is the setup:PSOC4 with... Show More
DaEr_349131
PSoC™ 4
Hi,Are there ANY drawbacks having mag-sense LX+RX pins configured with the "yellow status"?- any risks for lower performance?- how can I see what reso... Show More
jcsb1994
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I am trying to look at the differences between Capsense and Magsense for a robotic gripper tactile sensor.I am mainly curious about magsense's abil... Show More
YoIs_1298666
PSoC™ 4
Hello,The Cs formula in the CapSense_GetSensorCapacitance API of the CapSense datasheet seems to be a Single IDAC formula.Is this API determined by th... Show More
jcsb1994
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I want to analyze and tune a CSX touchpad widget for a project. I am using the CE228931–PSoC 4 CapSense CSX Tuning example. I turned on the capsens... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy