Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

BhSa_4078721
PSoC™ 4
Hi...I am using psco part CY8C4246AZI-L445 with USB output...I wanted to implement the kind of touch feedback in my design...Please suggest me the bes... Show More
KeRi_4366371
PSoC™ 4
Hello Everyone,EDIT:  I've solved it. I did not have a clear enough understanding of the CAN Protocol and the Transceiver I was using.  There were 2 t... Show More
SvSc_4616791
PSoC™ 4
Hello Together, we made a Bluetooth Dongle, which sends Data from Com-Port to a BLE-Device. we use the CyBle_GattcWriteLongCharacteristicValues, but o... Show More
haou_4787611
PSoC™ 4
i'm playing with the capsense function of PSOC 4 pioneer kit. i'm using the matrix widget to control the LED.the collumns work fine but the second i t... Show More
suno_285741
PSoC™ 4
HelloIt is not normal case.I need to reset MCU using external reset pin.I need to reset every minutes.It is home appliance application.so It always po... Show More
pada_4804676
PSoC™ 4
Hello,We are attempting to drop the current of the CYBLE-212006-01 down to as low as possible. We are to the point where we just want to stop or hiber... Show More
jcsb1994
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I was wondering why is the minimum recommended overlay thickness for a CSX touchpad 0.5mm? Is it due to the fact that the capacitance starts to inc... Show More
jcsb1994
PSoC™ 4
Hi,In an older post, it has been mentioned that capsense is more recent for PsoC 4100S Plus.Original comment in older post Developping CapSense trackpads with PSOC4 and 6... Show More
JaZa_1164481
PSoC™ 4
Is it possible to use the USB debug/upload port of the CY8CKIT 042 development/evaluation  kit (PSoC 4200) in an application without external wires?I ... Show More
KUn_4718781
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I would like to know how to cycle through endpoints on using CyUSB?  Does someone have some sample code they could make available to me?  I would l... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy