Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

thre_4439876
PSoC™ 4
We are creating a Sound Sensor component on Psoc 4 creator. We are unsure how to create the component itself using the Psoc component creator. We have... Show More
thre_4439876
PSoC™ 4
We are starting a project using the sparkfun sound detector. The detector has three pins, envelope, gate, and audio. Each outputs a voltage in regards... Show More
Fayne_Meng
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    如题,这个函数是用来检测sensor对GND/VDD短路的,请问如果检测到短路的话,是什么原因会出现这种情况,是因为软件配置的充放电参数不合理还是ITO膜片制作的有问题?请给解答一下,谢谢。 Show More
AjSi_4796051
PSoC™ 4

I am unable to get smoth operation of toggling led using self capacitance  CapSense button

KaBr_4818621
PSoC™ 4
Hello everyone!I am currently working on an older (2017) project and codebase to resolve a problem that exists during a FOTA update (Bootloader + Boot... Show More
BhSa_4078721
PSoC™ 4
Hi...I am using psco part CY8C4246AZI-L445 with USB output...I wanted to implement the kind of touch feedback in my design...Please suggest me the bes... Show More
KeRi_4366371
PSoC™ 4
Hello Everyone,EDIT:  I've solved it. I did not have a clear enough understanding of the CAN Protocol and the Transceiver I was using.  There were 2 t... Show More
SvSc_4616791
PSoC™ 4
Hello Together, we made a Bluetooth Dongle, which sends Data from Com-Port to a BLE-Device. we use the CyBle_GattcWriteLongCharacteristicValues, but o... Show More
haou_4787611
PSoC™ 4
i'm playing with the capsense function of PSOC 4 pioneer kit. i'm using the matrix widget to control the LED.the collumns work fine but the second i t... Show More
suno_285741
PSoC™ 4
HelloIt is not normal case.I need to reset MCU using external reset pin.I need to reset every minutes.It is home appliance application.so It always po... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy