Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

DaSm_1109836
PSoC™ 4
For an evaluation project, I'm using a CYBLE022-001 strictly as micro-controller. I have no need for BLE at all at this point. I have not included the... Show More
KeLi_1455086
PSoC™ 4
How to implement the soft power on/off with PSOC I/O or capsense button? Is it possible to make it without external IC component?best regardsKen Show More
enmo_4767426
PSoC™ 4
I am trying to use the port 10 as an input on the Pioneer Kit L. But for some reason I am not able to use them since something, or for some reason the... Show More
YoIs_1298666
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I would like to execute a repeated start of I2C master with PSoC4000S.According to SCB component datasheet, it seems that it can be executed by ... Show More
Dirk_6716
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I want to extend the compliance voltage of the iDAC to 20V using a current mirror such that I can apply 0~100uA DC current over a wide range of ... Show More
fewa_4357111
PSoC™ 4
Dear All,     In the test process, there is a certain probability of the following errors: when the host sends a read command to P4, SDA is pulled dow... Show More
BhSa_4078721
PSoC™ 4
I have developed the USB HID keyboard application.. But unable to receive the data send from computer to keyboard... i.e to turn on/off command for CA... Show More
TaGu_4482106
PSoC™ 4
Hi,The CYBLE-416045-02 module has a QR code on it and I was wondering what the number represents. It seems to be unique per each module and if that is... Show More
BhSa_4078721
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I am using PSOC4 part.Generally we place a non conducting material on capsense pcb as overlay...Will it work if very thin conducting material place... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Dear Cypress.    I am writing here for APP Inventor 2 users. Our problem problem is maybe simple but we can't find solution yet. So i am here for to g... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy