Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

FrSt_4749731
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I am trying to understand the BLE OTA upgradable stack and would like to know if bootloader defines BLE component using the stack-only and then ... Show More
rgpace
PSoC™ 4
I am using a CY8C4127AXI-S443 and need to add an external crystal to the design to improve the timing accuracy of the system clock. Where can I find t... Show More
BhSa_4078721
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I am want to implement the below requirement :12 CapSense buttons12 leds1 I2C2 GPIOMaximum current consumption would be 20mA & it should operate in... Show More
DaLi_2621766
PSoC™ 4
Hi to all,I am using miniprog3 for many years...everything was great. Today, I tried to used it with my new two DELL OptiPlex 3070 Tower, I3-9100 3.6G... Show More
camc_4842596
PSoC™ 4
I am able to program the Cy8C4013 that does not have a reset pin by using the reset pin to toggle power causing POR. I am using the MiniProg 4 which s... Show More
D_Sd_3235936
PSoC™ 4
I use some debug code in the callback function processing BLE events. I use it in CyBle_Start(MyProcessEventsDebug ​)Question: is the callback functio... Show More
ArTa_4831151
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I am working on a project for smart fan with a Capsense P4 V5 10 slider widget and my product has a plastic cover on top of the capsense sensors. M... Show More
ALDE_1053476
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I created a simple Test Project using a PWM and SMARTIO on Port 2.The target is to invert PWM Output Polarity (like in your document CE209976) a... Show More
KeLa_2972731
PSoC™ 4
Hello,According to the Hari's reply on below thread, I need to set up a reference sensor for environmental compensation on CapSense CSD library v2.6 i... Show More
AsDh_4015406
PSoC™ 4
if Capsense Button pressed the controller should move in deep sleep power down mode also move to Active power mode from deep sleep mode when I pressed... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy