Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

DaEr_349131
PSoC™ 4
Via firmware we can route any GPIOs to the ADC via analog switches inside the PSoC.The TRM mentions the below text.The additional switches reduce the ... Show More
CoCo_1816446
PSoC™ 4
I have a project I want to program to the microcontroller. When I try to upload the project to the microcontroller in PSoC creator it does not appear ... Show More
vebr_4751981
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I am new to cypress. I was wondering if the KitProg 2 from the CY8CKIT-146 PSOC® 4200DS PROTOTYPING KIT can upload a BLE code to a PSoC 4 chip? Show More
taas_3144281
PSoC™ 4
Hi.My customer use CapSense.My customer wants a liquid tolerance layout in one layer.So I thought about the layout as shown below.The guard sensor wil... Show More
MaHo_4757026
PSoC™ 4
I've working I2C communication from my PSoC 4 as I2C master, with si1153 proximity sensor as slave, however I'm polling in main loop for a flag that w... Show More
KaKo_4288106
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,I’ve been trying to better understand the Cypress operation based on a certain scenarios but have not had any luck getting a solid answer from ... Show More
ShVy_264716
PSoC™ 4
Hi Everyone. I have an issue with Emulated EEPROM Component Versioned 2.20 in my PSoC4 Prototyping kit.I have gone through the datasheet of Emulated E... Show More
CaFe_1297911
PSoC™ 4
Hello,Some years ago I've used CYBLE-012011-00 to developed a product after more than 10k units sold I'm facing a problem with new units.The same modu... Show More
HeGi_2497906
PSoC™ 4
I have an SPI slave set up on a CY8C4125AZI-473 and I am seeing some very odd behavior in both the setup controls and the SPI is not sending or receiv... Show More
DaEr_349131
PSoC™ 4
I couldn't find an overview for this, I could of course check the datasheets 🙂 but assuming someone @ cypress has this info!I need as many ADC inputs... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy