Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Law1443
PSoC 4 MCU

Hi!

Is there any way to update the firmware as the CySmart does but using a batch file with the appropiate commands ?

Peter
PSoC 4 MCU
Hi, I'm developing with a PSoC 4 (CY8C4247AZI-L485) and using among other thinks the USBFS component for USBUART. Sooner or later the Bootloader (via ... Show More
Rusty
PSoC 4 MCU
Which PSoC4 devices have access and allow the use of the IndSense in the "Cypress Component Catalog"? Are there any example projects and/or developmen... Show More
MikeAustin
PSoC 4 MCU
I am playing around with a design involving a PSOC4100 BLE (specifically, the CY8C4127LQI-BL453) and am trying to sort out some issues I have with cur... Show More
Kavan
PSoC 4 MCU
Hello, We wanted to know if we can program the CYBLE-022001-00 BLE beacon sensor with codes in this directory  https://github.com/Infineon/PSoC-4-BLE/tree/master/100_Projects_in_100_Days... Show More
polluxpolaris
PSoC 4 MCU
Environment: PSoC Creator 4.4, CY8C4147AZI-S465I'm going into the infinite IntDefaultHandler and seeing ENOMEM when calling srand() or rand() without ... Show More
jay_aechh
PSoC 4 MCU
Hi, It says in PSoC Creator 4.4 under [Design Wide Resources > System] that"Controls whether or not to reserve pins for debugging. If SWD is selected,... Show More
WCH
PSoC 4 MCU
hello,I‘m user of  CY8C4014LQI-421_16-QFN. I have two questions about it . about the power supply mode. "There are two distinct modes of operation. ... Show More
GeFLo
PSoC 4 MCU
Hello, The capsense slider of the CY8CKIT-149 is implemented with a Tx  pin , which is required in the  mutual capacitive sensing (CSX) mode. On the P... Show More
kiyo
PSoC 4 MCU
CySmart→Bootloder Serviceには下記の3つのOptionが存在する。 1.Application Upgrade 2.Application and Stack Upgrade(Combined Files) 3.Application and Stack Upgrade(Se... Show More
Board Information

PSoC 4 MCU

PSoC® 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy
Top liked authors