Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
YuMa_1534086
PSoC 4 MCU
Hello.   Attached project uses 2 PWM components. PWM makes square wave, and this square wave is stopped or started by PWM_Timer interrupt.   Attached ... Show More
Newa
PSoC 4 MCU
Hello, Cypress supporters. About PSoC4: CY8C4024LQS S411, I want to set Pin(UART Rx setting) to detect GPIO edge occurrence and wake up from Deep Slee... Show More
JiMi_3706716
PSoC 4 MCU
Hello, I want to use the iDAC in the CYBLE-222014 and was wondering if the Vref supplies the iDAC. If so, 1) is it okay to supply Vref/iDAC with 5.5V ... Show More
ToVa_285016
PSoC 4 MCU
Hi, I am having an issue with motor driver communication, and I would like to ask if my SPI code is correct.  I am only getting 0xFFFF for any registe... Show More
rrichards
PSoC 4 MCU
I want to add OTA firmware upgrade to my project.  The original project (not developed by me) has no bootloader.  My understanding from reading throug... Show More
paroc_1316856
PSoC 4 MCU
In KBA210620 you say that 22Ohm resistors should be placed in series with the D+ and D- USB data line but the technical reference manual specifically ... Show More
YaNi_3193241
PSoC 4 MCU
現在 製品試作に実装しテスト中ですがUARTでフレーミングエラーがまれに発生しており 原因と対策を検討中です型番:CY8C4147AZI-S475 質問はUARTのMedian Filterが どういう仕組みで 外来ノイズに対して 有効なのかどうかを知りたいです PSoC UARTのデータシートにつ... Show More
RuGl_1600761
PSoC 4 MCU
I am using the USB HID example from cypress. On the Cy8CKIT-059 (psoc5) it is running fine. I have to use CY8C4247AZI-L485 in a custom board.The syste... Show More
RuGl_1600761
PSoC 4 MCU
I like to use this device running an USB - HID profile. According datasheet Pin 13.1 (D-)  13.0(D+) and P13.2 VBUS (5V from USB?). Datasheet of USB te... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC 4 MCU
Dear All,    Can i have any project on LM35 + PSOC4 ? for my reference.     As i am working on one project right now in which i have to interface PSOC... Show More
Board Information

PSoC 4 MCU

PSoC® 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy
Top liked authors