Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

ishwariy_joshi
PSoC™ 4
hey! Community. I'm facing one issue while programming CY8CKIT-145-40xxS PSoC  DevKit. I ordered CY8CKIT-145-40xxS PSoC now I'm playing with that kit ... Show More
Alessio
PSoC™ 4
We are using the Capsense CSD together with the Analog Mux. For the capsense we are using 6 touch keys, and 5 ADC inputs for the multiplexer. We have ... Show More
RuGl_1600761
PSoC™ 4
I use CY8C4247AZI-L485 internal reference (1uF at P1.7) free running 2 channels avarage 4(accululate). Voltage range on the analog pins is 0...1V. Is ... Show More
Esteem_123
PSoC™ 4
Hello all, I'm working on controlling LED with NEC remote control and Capsense(Using custom PCB with PSoC4 MCU cy8c4245axi-483). My Project which I ha... Show More
bpelesh
PSoC™ 4
Hello, We have a PSOC 4 MCU with BLE 4.1 and mobile application like as CySmart.   Actual behaviourThe application cannot get a response from characte... Show More
sasi_4796961
PSoC™ 4
Hello Team, We are developing algorithm that uses BLE signal strength to measure relative proximity of different animals in harsh environmental condit... Show More
Jaleh
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I am trying to use the IDAC component in the PSoC 4 BLE. When I let the PSoC Creator auto-assign the pins during build, it assign the pin P2.7 [44... Show More
BhSr_4843381
PSoC™ 4
I could not able to connect to CY8CKIT-042-BLE-A without cysmart app. Is there any way to connect to CY8CKIT-042-BLE-A without cysmart app? I am desig... Show More
Bigby
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I'm working on a custom bootloader on a CY8CKIT-042.My work is based on AN68272 and this article: https://community.cypress.com/t5/Knowledge-Base-Articles/PSoC-4-Custom-Bootloader-KBA229075/ta-p/257179... Show More
Len_CONSULTRON
PSoC™ 4

Can a Cy8C4013SXI-410 be programmed with a KitProg?

This is a S08 packaged part with NO XRST pin.

Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy