Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

DaGa_4378306
PSoC™ 4
I have a startup problem with the PSCO4 BLE module, here is the functionality: It is a sealed unit, with an internal LiPo battery, and externally I c... Show More
jakobbraun
PSoC™ 4
Is it possible to use CY5677 CySmart as USB Bluetooth dongle for PC. Command `btattach -B /dev/ttyACM0 -S 115200` don't work with it. Show More
MiNe_85951
PSoC™ 4
Dear Sirs and Madams,   Please tell us because there are specifications that We don't understand about IDAC of PSoC4. Below is an excerpt from the IDA... Show More
NaMo_1534561
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I have been requested the marking information of PSoC4100S.I refer the document of CYPRESS MARKING FORMAT JANUARY 2020 (https://www.cypress.com/file/41321/download... Show More
Rusty
PSoC™ 4
ADC
solved msg Solved

Is possible to implement a 20 bit sigma delta on the PSoC 4100?

KaKo_4074056
PSoC™ 4
Hi, After reset, GPIO of PSoC4 is initialized to High-Z Analog mode and the digital input buffer is turned off. At this time, I don't think that there... Show More
mjt_4825471
PSoC™ 4
Hex checksum
solved msg Solved
I changed some flash data in hex,and I fail to download because of the wrong checksum in the end  of hex. How can I calculate the  checksum of the who... Show More
Doorknob
PSoC™ 4
I previously asked about using a audio codec with PSoC4 and I was informed it does not support IS2.  I am very new to this codec a application. In my ... Show More
rahulpatel
PSoC™ 4
Hi,   I am using Capsens module V4.0. I am using Widget Buttons for my application In this, I found that sometimes it detects the false senses means i... Show More
nicola
PSoC™ 4
Hello I'm trying to program a   CY8C4247AZI  device  using the  CY8CKIT-042 and I get this message: "this device was recognized but psoc creator does ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy