Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

vebr_4751981
PSoC™ 4
Hello all,  I want to be able to read the voltage difference of 2 electrodes over Bluetooth using Psoc 4 BLE. Are there any already existing codes tha... Show More
NuVi_4267411
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I'm developing a project involving the PSoC4 and UART using SCBs. I have the following code that echos the sent bytes on the terminal. " int main(... Show More
GrCa_1363456
PSoC™ 4
For a line of product that originally used CY8C4248LQI-BL483 (BLE 4.1) then switched after 1000s were sold to CY8C4248LQI-BL583 (BLE 4.2), what option... Show More
longnn
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone, I was using this project to measure throughput of the PSoC4 devices  https://www.cypress.com/blog/problem-solver/project-024-bluetooth-low-energy-throughput-pushing-limits.  ... Show More
gabi_barcan
PSoC™ 4
  Anybody has an ideas how we could get PSoC Creator happy again ? Following is the callstack displayed on the dialogbox ...   System.NullReferenceExc... Show More
WeBa_2384626
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone,  I am using the CYBLE-222005 module to sending a resistive-based temperature sensor. Instead of building an external voltage divider circ... Show More
gibe_285051
PSoC™ 4
Hi Everyone,  I have a small issue with this Soc - C8YC4147AXI-S475 , I tried to enable the WCO PLL to have an accurate SYSCLOCK for the CAN but I don... Show More
BuHa_1507271
PSoC™ 4
I think I found an error in a PSoC® 4 Prototyping Kit Guide.   Are errors something better brought up in the community forums, or with a support case?... Show More
SuSc_283911
PSoC™ 4
I need your opinion(s) on terminal emulator programs that you use with your Creator projects. I've been using PuTTy and have had no difficulty with Cr... Show More
GeFLo
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I would like to use the CY8CKIT-149PSOC prototyping kit to test my slider design. The idea is  to separate  the original slider part from the k... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy