Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

YoIs_1298666
PSoC™ 4
Hello, We don't have an error when implementing CSD and building the project on a CY8C4146AZA-S245 that doesn't have a CSD. Is this a PSoC Creator spe... Show More
rasa
PSoC™ 4
Writing code for SPI master - CYpress PSOC4. Currently, I have a shorted,MOSI and MISO lines to test basic SPI communication. In the technical manual,... Show More
BhSr_4843381
PSoC™ 4
Hello,  I am attempting to establish a UART communication between two boards, a PSoC 5LP board and a PSoC 4 (CY042) board. I have tested the UART on b... Show More
DaveCanterbury
PSoC™ 4
I have been trying to use DMA to transfer a pre-defined byte array  out of a transmit only standard UART.Everything works fine when a DMA channel is d... Show More
MotooTanaka
PSoC™ 4
Dear Cypress,   One of our customer has been using CY8C4025LQI-S412, but because of availability of the device, they wonder if they can use CY8C4045LQ... Show More
Newa
PSoC™ 4
Dear Supports.   I am using a PSoC 4000S 48Pin.I want to set Pin7 to INTP0 and Pin27 to UART interrupt (Enable wakeup from Deep Sleep Mode = Active). ... Show More
ImanHz
PSoC™ 4
Several years ago, we bought a product that uses PSOC 4 BLE chips (CY8C4247LQI-BL483 and  CY8C4127LQI-BL473). Now we've decided to upgrade its firmwar... Show More
mjt_4825471
PSoC™ 4
Hello😀   Will CI and RI test  effect the raw data of capsense?  Show More
GeFLo
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I am studying a system which require 2 sliders (9 positions) + 7 buttons. I made a quick on the CY8CKIT-149 development kit which implement the... Show More
Bigby
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I am using a CY8C4126AXI-S445 and want to drive an LCD with 4 COMs and 18 SEGs. It seems to work with a PWM driving mode and a 1/4 Bias in High... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy