Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

polluxpolaris
PSoC™ 4
Environment: PSoC Creator 4.4, CY8C4147AZI-S465I'm going into the infinite IntDefaultHandler and seeing ENOMEM when calling srand() or rand() without ... Show More
WCH
PSoC™ 4
hello,I‘m user of  CY8C4014LQI-421_16-QFN. I have two questions about it . about the power supply mode. "There are two distinct modes of operation. ... Show More
GeFLo
PSoC™ 4
Hello, The capsense slider of the CY8CKIT-149 is implemented with a Tx  pin , which is required in the  mutual capacitive sensing (CSX) mode. On the P... Show More
VaIk_2708246
PSoC™ 4
Hello! In the process of studying Bootloader\Bootladable projects, I noticed that  bootloadable link script can improved (I thin so). Original part is... Show More
GeFLo
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I am implementing a slider design following the "AN85951 PsoC4 and PSoC6 MCU CapSense Design Guide". On the CYC8CKIT-PSOC149 development kit , ... Show More
MiNe_85951
PSoC™ 4
Dear Sirs and Madams,   We are considering using WDT  function for PSoC4S. I set the "Timer (WDT)" on the "Configure System Clock" screen as shown bel... Show More
Rishabh
PSoC™ 4
Hello ,  I am trying to send my  data from the encoder to my cy8ckit-043 to check for any errors along with my CRC polynomial. How do I set it up in m... Show More
vegan_electron
PSoC™ 4
Dear community members, We use the PWM component with a downstream RC circuit in our design to achieve a clean analog voltage of 0-5V. Unfortunately, ... Show More
user_284076
PSoC™ 4
Hi,   We want to get below digital circuit running in deep sleep using LFCLK. Is it possible to do that? Document shows  it is not is there any workar... Show More
YoIs_1298666
PSoC™ 4
Hello, We can see reports of radiated emissions in CapSense on AN64846 and AN85951. Generally, the emission should be large at odd-numbered harmonics ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy