Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Pippolo
PSoC™ 4
PWM and sleep
solved msg Solved
Hi,I would like to use the  PSoC® 4 PIN configured as analog PWM.It all works very well until it goes to sleep. When the board wakes up from sleep, th... Show More
Loose_Change
PSoC™ 4
Is it possible to successfully run CY8C4125AXI-483 code on a CY8C4245AXI-483 chip?  I don't have the set up yet to test this myself but am being asked... Show More
AdamCheng
PSoC™ 4

How to make the CapSense PSoC4 wakes up from sleep when the finger touch us detected?

CY_cindy_
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I have a product need to achieve LIN UDS bootloader,mcu is CY8C4146-S433.   I found that when MCU is busy with CySysFlashWriteRow() after recei... Show More
tish_4816176
PSoC™ 4
Hi ~ all,  I would like to create example codes from PSoC Creator 4.4 IDE -> start page -> Find example code. But the message always show: "Your selec... Show More
ReidWang
PSoC™ 4
I have a touch button scheme , which uses cy8c4025azi-s413 .I did not connect the 21 pin(Vddd) when designing the hardware. At present, the project ha... Show More
create_sys
PSoC™ 4
Dear All, Refer to below HW setup. Target MCU - CY8C4014SXI-421 ( Custom Board ) KitProg from CY8CKIT-043 Interface - SWD (  used 74HC04 as an interfa... Show More
mr_2020
PSoC™ 4
While debugging  OTA failure for CYBLE-224110-00 (module)below are our findings: Most of the time it was found that OTA failed due to the below-ment... Show More
create_sys
PSoC™ 4
Hello, We are trying to develop a cap sense proximity-based sensor for human detection. We want to detect the presence of the human body at a distance... Show More
MJiang2022
PSoC™ 4
Hi, my customer came across a question on mismatching between DC on the moisture barrier bag and the physical components for Cypress PSoC 4 MCU part C... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy