Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

jonconnellnyc
PSoC™ 4
Greetings. I am attempting to drive a PrISM block from a potentiometer / ADC to control intensity of an LED load. I am new to PSoC internals so be gen... Show More
StPr_4549631
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I'm currently searching for a capacitive sensor IC to detect if a Bluetooth headset is being worn by the user. Can this work with one sensor pa... Show More
PatrickK_71
PSoC™ 4
Last week I created a project to blink the LED P3[4] on the CY8CKIT-149 using a PWM. The PWM doesn't connect directly to the pin so I used a SmartIO o... Show More
Lin_Qiang
PSoC™ 4
Hello, The chip I use is CY8C4147LQS-S283, because I want to reconfigure all the pins when the MCU starts, so I made some pin configurations in the at... Show More
Lin_Qiang
PSoC™ 4
Hello: 我使用的芯片型号是CY8C4147LQS-S283,因为我想在MCU启动时重新配置一下所有管脚,所以做了下面一些管脚配置,但是当我把改好的程序烧写进MCU后,发现无法再用PSoC Creator进行调试,并且PSoC Programmer烧写时,提示错误“FAILED! PSoC de... Show More
Bigby
PSoC™ 4
Hello everybody, I am currently working on a redesign of one of our products and for that we want to go with cypress. I came to realize that the curre... Show More
Answer
PSoC™ 4
I am trying to measure the current consumption of the chip when starting up and when active. I saw on the PDF this: However, I am not using an evalua... Show More
Weeden_ding
PSoC™ 4
Hi,请问,CY8C4127AZI-S445是不是不支持Graphic LCD Interface componet?  我在creater里放置Graphic LCD Interface之后编译出错。我看说明书里需要UDB,请问是这个原因吗?有没有别的方法在此芯片上使用?我需要8080接口+emw... Show More
create_sys
PSoC™ 4
Hello, We have successfully prototyped human detection sensor to be used in Class II medical devices. The system is comprising of 4 small individual P... Show More
SuSh_1535366
PSoC™ 4
Hello, Could you provide the Thermal Resistance Theta J-c of PSoC4200L devices?Only Theta J-a was listed in the datasheet. Regards,Shimamura Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy