Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

maes_4835196
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I need  to know  which solutions  you  ( CYPRESS  and  INFINEON) have in terms  of  Microcontrollers + Firmware  fro  those  microcontrollers, to ... Show More
YoIs_1298666
PSoC™ 4
Hello, We know that there is "Measure Cmod and Cp of PSoC 4 CapSense - KBA225808" for CSD. How should we measure Cp in the case of CSX? Best regards, ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
The documentation says that waking up a hibernating CPU will reset it from the beginning. But I have observed several times that code that follows the... Show More
shge_4395051
PSoC™ 4
Hello  I'm getting this error  (unknown type name 'CYBLE_API_RESULT_T')   in the BLE_StackGATT.h file.   I've updated my components as another post su... Show More
YoIs_1298666
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I have a question about acquisition time in "configure ADC". In "General" tab, I set "Clock frequency(kHz):" to 16000kHz. In "Channels" tab, I... Show More
Bigby
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I currently observed a phenomenon which I could I observe several times before and I would like to know the reason for this. I have a function ... Show More
shilpasonone04
PSoC™ 4
I am working on 2x3 Cap Sense matrix keypad interfacing using PSOC4 , but i am facing difficulty in software section. Can anyone give suggestion on it... Show More
saga_1136906
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I'm using AN86233_DeepSleepADC.cydsn project, but the current is about 1.8mA insted of 9uA as read in comments of project. Someone can explain me ... Show More
RuHe_1008296
PSoC™ 4
Hey  I am working with the CY8CKIT-145-40XX board. I have tried using it in psoc creator and modustoolbox. I thought it would be fun to try to run the... Show More
Trollie
PSoC™ 4
I am currently working with the PSoC 4 and have experienced some odd behaviour when using port 6 for digital low/high logic monitoring. I am using a b... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy