Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

ipatru
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I'm using CY5677 USB dongle  together CySmart 1.3. During scanning, my specific sensor which is doing advertising is not listed in Scanning win... Show More
CyCP
PSoC™ 4
Hi, As per ARM documentation, Cortex-M0 LDR/STR instructions should take 2 cycles for execution. This is usually honored by the PsoC 4 MCUs, but, whil... Show More
ArOg_285336
PSoC™ 4
https://github.com/hackingchips/PSoC_FatFs for PSoC4M I am testing the microSD card program from the link above. Unfortunately, I cannot connect to th... Show More
wf
PSoC™ 4
  Even is already the latest pSocCreatorSeTUP_4.4_b80. Draw a SAR ADC to schematic. My SAR ADC version is still V2.5..  How to upgrade to SAR ADC V2.6... Show More
SuSh_1535366
PSoC™ 4
Hello, When using an external VREF for the SARADC of CY8C4246AZI-L445, what is the maximum current required for the reference? To be more specific, we... Show More
YoIs_1298666
PSoC™ 4
Hello, We can find "Table 21-2. Negative Input Selection Comparison" in "PSoC 4100S and PSoC 4100S Plus: PSoC 4 Architecture TRM, Document No. 002-106... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    When a central gets to connect my peripheral device, I want to read this central's public address.    The goal is to introduce this central add... Show More
AdamCheng
PSoC™ 4
Hi   I try  assgin  different value to " CapSense_dsRam.wdgtList.number1.fingerTh" to adjust button sensitivity. When I tested it no difference.  If I... Show More
DanMeeks
PSoC™ 4
PSoC4 Errata?
solved msg Solved
I have used PSoC4 (4013 and 4014) for three projects recently and I have found several issues that have cost me a lot of time to work through. For exa... Show More
HHevers
PSoC™ 4
Due to unavailability of 212019 we must migrate an existing design to 214015, which is available. We found no way to use the SCB in SPI-Mode because S... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy