Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

wangyuanfan
PSoC™ 4
I’m using example code CapSense_with_Breathing_LED01 and SenseTuner to display the capacitance. But I’m enable to connect with device CY8CKIT-149.Ther... Show More
benkim
PSoC™ 4
Dear Team Cypress,Can CY8C4125PVE-S422 , together with Motor driver, control Stepper Motor through SPI communication for micro-stepping? Can CY8C4125P... Show More
wangyuanfan
PSoC™ 4
My dev-board is installed KitProg2 by default. I want to update the firmware from KitProg2 to KitProg3. Can I back-up default sipped state before upda... Show More
Renate
PSoC™ 4
The CYBLE-012011 BLE modules uses digitally tuned trimmer caps on the xtal to be on frequency. The example projects leave you with values of 0x2d6a (8... Show More
hesc_1314511
PSoC™ 4
Hallo, about CY8C4014PVI-42, has it ADC? I tried on Psoc creator, and a message say to me, I need to use the capsens, is it?thanks John Show More
wangyuanfan
PSoC™ 4
I want to see what is ready to use with my dev-board. Regarding to section 3.4 "KitProg Driver Installation" (at KitProg User Guide (cypress.com) ), I... Show More
saga_1136906
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I've a Cyble-012011-00 and I can't connect with a CYSMART 1.3. The log is: [11:04:46:581] : 'Resolve and Set Peer Device BD Address' request sent[... Show More
RideMaker
PSoC™ 4
I'm new to PSOC usage.  I have been assigned a completed project to update. It has been compiled for a CYBLE224110-00 MODULE, but I want build and upl... Show More
JohnWinters
PSoC™ 4
I configure one discriptor for the DMA. It is set for 10 transfers. I do NOT configure it to invalidate the descriptor on completion.   10 triggers co... Show More
YongseokJeon
PSoC™ 4
Dears. Is there a way to program a hex file without PC or laptop when using the miniprog3/4? We need a simple programming method by connecting power t... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy