Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

wangyuanfan
PSoC™ 4
Dev-board : CY8CKIT-149IDE : PSoC Creator 4.4 Hi, I’m using touchpad(metal mesh sheet) and trying to detect short defect by shorting two GPIO Pin conn... Show More
Tim_Shih
PSoC™ 4
Dear Receiver, I am testing PSoC4 I2C Master and Slave sample code. I understand Master_Read, Master_Write, Slave_Write and Slave_Read from sample cod... Show More
RideMaker
PSoC™ 4
I'm a beginner, and I've been assigned a project to enable an OTA FW update for PSOC 4 BLE boards via an iOS app.  There are two different boards ship... Show More
wangyuanfan
PSoC™ 4
Hi ! I'm experimenting with CY8CKIT-149. I'm using  CSD sensing method or CSX  sensing method to measure the capacitance value on touchpad. I shorted ... Show More
ArthurLuo
PSoC™ 4
Re:
solved msg Solved

kpolacha
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I am working with PSoC-4 and want to know what is the PSoC-4 boot time. How much time it take for executing the first line of main() upon power... Show More
saurabh
PSoC™ 4
Community, I've been working on psoc4 mcu (CY8C4245AXI-483). I've been facing the following two major issues: 1. The cypress mcu's uart is connected t... Show More
Gopi
PSoC™ 4
I have gone through the internet sources I didn't find any examples for LIN for CY8CKIT-149 dev kit for Modus tool box IDE. Does any LIN examples avai... Show More
steffenkreut
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I am using Cypress CY8C4124LQI-443. Software development started several years ago. At this time there was information about the principle of oper... Show More
newelectronic
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I have psoc 4100s plus. And I want to communicate with SHT20 temperature and humidity sensor and read the data. But I could not. I could not fi... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy