Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

kaltschu
PSoC™ 4
Is it possible for an application to overwrite the factory value of CY_SFLASH_USBMODE_IMO_GAIN_TRIM_REG or other registers in SFLASH, so the PSoC will... Show More
YoIs_1298666
PSoC™ 4
Hello, We know how to get the touch position(centroid) of CapSense Linear Slider with PSoC Creator.        uint32 centroid;       centroid = CapSense_... Show More
Marcus_Hellen
PSoC™ 4
Hello Folks!   I am using CY8C4124LQA-S433 IC and I did a project which has following specification: When I press the button related led on. Then when... Show More
Marcus_Hellen
PSoC™ 4
Hello, My project is very simple. Is one button is pressed, related led on. If the button pressed again, led off. however I could not prevent the fals... Show More
bridzysta
PSoC™ 4
Hi, i want to receive data on Raspberry Pi via UART from Cypress. Here's what I did. I connect RPi to power supply, then: pluged keyboard and mouse t... Show More
davidlan
PSoC™ 4
Hi      We used PSOC 4 CY8C4246AZI-L445 USB controller. We use this controller for single USB output for keyboard and mouse data. But our customer win... Show More
rava_4805041
PSoC™ 4
Capsense MCU
solved msg Solved
 Right Now we are using CY8C4245AXI-483 for our touch switch project. But due to unavailability of this MCU we are facing production issue.  Can you p... Show More
Fpoli
PSoC™ 4
Hello to all. I am new to the community. I am writing to ask you how I can build a workspace from scratch including two projects to build an OTA boo... Show More
Tim_Shih
PSoC™ 4
Dear Receiver, I use Capsense in full auto tune mode so I don't need to set any parameters. I try to know the SNR in this situation. After test, I fou... Show More
wangyuanfan
PSoC™ 4
Do I have to use the function "CapSense_GetParam" instead of  the function "CapSense_GetSensorCapacitance". Or, Do I have to change something setting ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy