Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
LuBe_4654241
PSoC 4 MCU
Hi, in my project I have reserved the last page to parameters of application, but every load of firmware by PSoc Creator this section is erased, How c... Show More
sefu_4590011
PSoC 4 MCU
Hello, I have a similar problem to this: https://community.cypress.com/t5/PSoC-Creator-Designer-Software/Remove-keyboard-shortcut-Sorry-but-the-key-Ctrl-Alt-W-is/m-p/187176/thread-id/10352... Show More
kc94
PSoC 4 MCU
Hello,We have a Capsense over BLE project that works through a UART interface (following this helpful solution), and we can use the component tuner to... Show More
Andy_62
PSoC 4 MCU
Until recently the dongle was working quite happily but now something seems to have happened to it. When plugged in to the computer it isn't recognise... Show More
zhaox
PSoC 4 MCU
Hello,             The sensor1 is measured 7pf, meet the requirement>5pf. While I want to increase mode Idac >30 by increasing auto calib%, but result... Show More
AdamCheng
PSoC 4 MCU
HI , I use PSoC4 Capsense function for 12keys touch. when I run  CapSense_ProcessAllWidgets();CapSense_ScanAllWidgets(); Now, I use "CapSense_IsWidget... Show More
shilpasonone04
PSoC 4 MCU
I am working on 2x3 Cap Sense matrix keypad interfacing using PSOC4 , but i am facing difficulty in software section. Can anyone give suggestion on it... Show More
StPr_4549631
PSoC 4 MCU
Hi all, I'm currently looking for a solution to implement a capacitive sensor for a series of wearable devices comparable to ear buds. The product sho... Show More
YoIs_1298666
PSoC 4 MCU
Hello, I would like to know the maximum SCL data rate of I2C Slave for PSoC4000S. We know that there is a deviation of ± 2% when operating with IMO. A... Show More
ShYa_3490236
PSoC 4 MCU

現在HMIシステムを検討するにあたり、PSoC4でスライダ電極を実現したいと考えています。基板レイアウトで電極間のギャップを3mm typ.で検討していますが、デザイン上問題ありませんでしょうか?

設計に関する指南がありましたらそれも教えていただきたく。

Board Information

PSoC 4 MCU

PSoC® 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy
Top liked authors