Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

CYW20719
PSoC™ 4
hi I'm using cy8ckit-042-ble-a to do experiments now, and created a new PSoC_4_BLE_CapSense_Slider_LED01 routine, but now I can't lunch tuner after bu... Show More
Weeden_ding
PSoC™ 4
Hi, 请问 1》函数 void Clock_1_StartEx(uint32 alignClkDiv)参数 是分频值吗?看解释好像不是,请问这个有什么用法? 2》 如果对clk分频用Clock_1_SetFractionalDividerRegister()吗? 3》现在uart要更改波特率,看c... Show More
srikanth
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I'm dealing with Psoc4 CY8CKIT-149Dev Kit, working on SPI communication, where I need to handle all the three SPI parallelly to communicate with s... Show More
saurabh
PSoC™ 4
LDR ADC
solved msg Solved
Hello, I am working on Cypress CY8C4124AZI-S433. I need  certain help w.r.t configuring the adc so as to read ldr value. Show More
JohnDoe1111
PSoC™ 4
I am investigating the temperature characteristics of Capsense and am performing various measurements using CY8CKIT-149.・Is there any data on the temp... Show More
Rutika
PSoC™ 4
I am getting warning for (EEPROM_V2.20 )EEPROM_Write" Incompatible pointer to integer conversion passing 'unsigned char*' to  parameter  of type 'uint... Show More
saurabh
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I am currently working on CY8C4124ZI-S433 microcontroller. According to the datasheet the pin 4[0] and 4[1] support scb_uart[0] but when I try ... Show More
ZONDAR1
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I'm now using the LIN Slave component. I try to clear the interrupt but it is triggered repeatedly. Is there anything wrong with my code ?       L... Show More
ZONDAR1
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I'm now using Capsense component on Psoc4s(CY8C4025LQS-S411). When it wakes up from deep sleep, it sometimes works but sometimes doesn't. I would ... Show More
Ex_CyPRO
PSoC™ 4
Hi, We are trying to get a Canbus speed of 1Mbps using a CY8C4247AZI-M485. So far, it's working only up to 125Kbps. We followed the suggested design g... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy