Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

saga_1136906
PSoC™ 4
warp error
solved msg Solved
Hi, while I was working with Psoc Creator 4.4 the IDE closed itself and started an installation of Psoc Creator 4.4. Locked by itself. So I tried to R... Show More
MiNe_85951
PSoC™ 4
Dear Sirs and Madams,   Please tell us about the contents described in the application note AN85951. AN85951 - PSoC® 4 and PSoC® 6 MCU CapSense® Desig... Show More
s1m1ch
PSoC™ 4
Hi, because of supplier's stock shortages and too long lead time we are forced to replace the existing CY8C4247AZI-L423 MCU part number with CY8C4247A... Show More
RideMaker
PSoC™ 4
I'm picking up a project and haven't used the Cypress PSOC parts before.  I have two board variants with two different PSOC 4 BLE parts in them: CYBLE... Show More
rava_4805041
PSoC™ 4
Cap Sense
solved msg Solved

Schematic Verification For Cap Sense Touch Switch using  CY8C4124AZI-S433 MCU

Gopi
PSoC™ 4
I have taken the capsense csd tuning example for cy8ckit-149 devkit, i have connected the dev-kit to the tuner application by external miniprog4 progr... Show More
KlKo_1167991
PSoC™ 4
Hello, if I search for this kit a lot of documents are still available but not the kit files. Where I can download the EXE or ISO file for these kit ?... Show More
User22736
PSoC™ 4
I found the top mark of CY8C4025AZI-S413 are totally different in logo and text format as you can find in the attachment,is there a PCN doc to clarify... Show More
LuBe_4654241
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I am testing die temperature with CY8CKIT-041-41XX board with single ended negative input equal to VRef. No work well (Wrong values) when I change... Show More
SuSh_1535366
PSoC™ 4
  Hi. Please tell me about the offset voltage of the PSoC4200L OpAmps.In the datasheet, the offset voltage and the offset voltage drift values are lis... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy