What is the value of ECO input

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I am working on CYBLE 222014-01 module mounted on my board. I am facing issue with connection establishment between CYBLE 222014-01 and CySmart  App. While searching the answers I found that capacitance trim value need to write in register CY_SYS_XTAL_BLERD_BB_XO_CAPTRIM_REG. I changed this value to 0X0000A0A0 but unfortunetly unable to establish the connection.

According to this document BLE_v3_40.pdf if we are using any EZ-BLE module then change the Input capacitance value and output capacitance value in ECO on page 12eco_trim.PNG,

Kindly see the reference image .

Can anyone provide proper value for Input capacitance value and output capacitance value in ECO

0 Likes
1 Solution
GyanC_36
Employee
Employee
250 replies posted 100 replies posted 50 replies posted

Hello Ibrahim,

You can keep the default Captrim Values for ECO Setting i.e Captrim In = 8.200 pF, Captrim Out = 14.300pF in the ECO Setting in Clocks tab  and use the register write for setting the Correct ECO Captrim Values for CYBLE 222014-01 Module.

Also, please verify that this issue is only with one Module or with all of the boards you have.

Please attach your project as well for testing at our end.

-Gyan

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
GyanC_36
Employee
Employee
250 replies posted 100 replies posted 50 replies posted

Hello Ibrahim,

You can keep the default Captrim Values for ECO Setting i.e Captrim In = 8.200 pF, Captrim Out = 14.300pF in the ECO Setting in Clocks tab  and use the register write for setting the Correct ECO Captrim Values for CYBLE 222014-01 Module.

Also, please verify that this issue is only with one Module or with all of the boards you have.

Please attach your project as well for testing at our end.

-Gyan

0 Likes