Using Renesas ZMOD 4410 pre-compiled library with PSOC 4200M

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
pgiacomini
Level 2
Level 2
5 sign-ins First solution authored First reply posted

I am attempting to use the Renesas ZMOD 4410 with a PSOC 4200m.

The firmware provided by Renesas includes a precompiled library for ARM M0 processors (specifically arm-none-eabi-gcc library lib-iaq-2nd-gen.a). I added the library in PSOC creator (V4.4) and the command line generated appears to be correct, however, the functions in the library are not found by the linker. I have attached the build log with the details.

Any suggestions?

thanks,

Pete Giacomini <p.giacomini@encadis.com>

0 Likes
1 Solution
pgiacomini
Level 2
Level 2

The issue appears to be that there was an additional library that Ineededthat included the missing functions. I believe that the linking the library is OK.

thanks,

pete

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
DheerajK_81
First comment on KBA First comment on blog 5 questions asked

Please refer the following KBA to understand how a library can be linked in PSoC Creator: https://community.cypress.com/t5/Knowledge-Base-Articles/Adding-a-Library-File-to-PSoC-Creator-Proje...

Hope this helps 😊

Regards,
Dheeraj

0 Likes
pgiacomini
Level 2
Level 2

Hi Dheeraj,

I did follow the process defined in the link. The command line in the log appears to indicate that the library mapping is correct, but the functions in the library are not being linked in. Is there any way to test that the library is compatible with the version of the gcc used in PSOC Creator?

thanks,

pete

0 Likes
pgiacomini
Level 2
Level 2

The issue appears to be that there was an additional library that Ineededthat included the missing functions. I believe that the linking the library is OK.

thanks,

pete

0 Likes