These are the two main files from the peripheral device. My email is preventing me from sending a compressed files for entire project.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
JiWa_1379161
Level 3
Level 3
5 sign-ins 10 replies posted 5 replies posted

These are the two main files from the peripheral device. My email is

preventing me from sending a compressed files for entire project.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Aashita_R
50 likes received 100 solutions authored 250 replies posted

Hi JiWa_1379161​,

Have you tried following this method?

To archive and attach the project, select the workspace in the workspace explorer -> right click -> Archive Workspace/ Project. A dialog window pops up as shown in the attached below image. Check the  'Compress Archive(zip)' box and select among the three available ways of archiving (minimal/ complete/ bundle). Select complete if you want to include all the files under the Source's parent directory.

windows_archiver.png

Once you have archived your workspace/project, attach the zip file with your email. Please let us know if this helps you resolve your issue or in case of any further clarifications.

Best Regards,

Aashita

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Aashita_R
50 likes received 100 solutions authored 250 replies posted

Hi JiWa_1379161​,

Have you tried following this method?

To archive and attach the project, select the workspace in the workspace explorer -> right click -> Archive Workspace/ Project. A dialog window pops up as shown in the attached below image. Check the  'Compress Archive(zip)' box and select among the three available ways of archiving (minimal/ complete/ bundle). Select complete if you want to include all the files under the Source's parent directory.

windows_archiver.png

Once you have archived your workspace/project, attach the zip file with your email. Please let us know if this helps you resolve your issue or in case of any further clarifications.

Best Regards,

Aashita

0 Likes