Suggest right module for my requirement.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
NeDh_4602711
Level 5
Level 5
5 solutions authored First solution authored 50 replies posted

Hello,

Could you please help me to choose the right module? I want to scan for BLE (which will give me data of MAC, LocalName,RSSI etc of nearby device) (scanner) as well as simultaneously I want to transmit the BLE signal (Transmitter) and It should be small in size.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Neeraj Dhekale

0 Likes
1 Solution
VenkataD_41
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi Neeraj,

You can get all the information you asked from the advertisement packet. You just have to scan the devices and check the event SCAN_PROGRESS_RESULT.

Please refer the following application note for complete information regarding all available BLE modules. You can select the modules based on the type of antenna and range. You can select any module for your application.

https://www.cypress.com/documentation/application-notes/an96841-getting-started-ez-ble-creator-modul...

Hope this helps !

Thanks

Ganesh

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
VenkataD_41
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi Neeraj,

You can get all the information you asked from the advertisement packet. You just have to scan the devices and check the event SCAN_PROGRESS_RESULT.

Please refer the following application note for complete information regarding all available BLE modules. You can select the modules based on the type of antenna and range. You can select any module for your application.

https://www.cypress.com/documentation/application-notes/an96841-getting-started-ez-ble-creator-modul...

Hope this helps !

Thanks

Ganesh

0 Likes

Thank you Ganesh,

Regards,

Neeraj

0 Likes

Hi Ganesh,

Could you please suggest the CYBT-343026-01 module will be suitable for me for above requirement? Click here

Thanks and regards,

Neeraj

0 Likes