Shared code exported by instance CyBle of component BLE_v3_30 is not identical to code expected by instance BLE of component BLE_v3_40.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am trying to implement OTA capability to a project, and I get the above error.  Not certain why this is occurring as all of the included projects have components which are up-to-date (ie, BLE 3.4).  Not certain where the BLE 3.3 reference is coming from.   Any ideas?

I purposely downgraded BLE version of 3.4 to 3.3 on both the Profile Only and the Stack projects, and this is what I get:

Error: prj.M0266:

Shared code exported by instance CyBle of component BLE_v3_30 is not identical to code expected by instance BLE of component BLE_v3_30.

And the after I set both Profile only and Stack Projects back to BLE_v3_40, I get

Shared code exported by instance CyBle of component BLE_v3_40 is not identical to code expected by instance BLE of component BLE_v3_40.

What exactly does this mean???

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

The BLE component name for the Stack project differed from the BLE component name for the Application project, and that was what was causing the problem.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
himam_31
Employee
Employee
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Can you attach the project.

Thanks,

Hima

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

The BLE component name for the Stack project differed from the BLE component name for the Application project, and that was what was causing the problem.

Anonymous
Not applicable

That error sounds like there are files not being cleaned before building

0 Likes