Sending data via BLE from one PSoC to another PSoC

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
AmMa_2724956
Level 2
Level 2
First like received

Hello,

I am trying to send data from one PSoC to another PSoC through BLE.

I am following the examples from PSoC 4 100 projects in 100 days.

But I am using custom profile, unlike the Device Information Service in example.

Currently the two devices get connected but am not able to read data on that custom characteristic handle.

Thanks,

Ameya

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

Hello Ameya,

I'm attaching the code for the UART-BLE Bridge project  (this is not tested with latest version of PSoC Creator). Here custom profile has been used. You can have a look at the usage of the array bleUartServiceUuid[16] at the Central side.

Thanks,

Hima

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
himam_31
Employee
Employee
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Hello Ameya,

Will you please let us know the exact issue you are facing. As a reference for communication via custom profiles you can use the following project for the 100 days 100 projects:

PSoC-4-BLE/100_Projects_in_100_Days/Day020_BLE_UART at master · cypresssemiconductorco/PSoC-4-BLE · ...

Thanks,

Hima

0 Likes

Hello,

Thanks for replying.

The issue I am facing is regarding the code part of the Server and Client side in which how to identify the Custom Service and send data on it.

Specifically the APIs that need to be used on both sides.

I went through the Example, In that on Server side they have used Alert Notification profile, and I am not sure about how they have used the UUIDs in the code itself.

Thanks,

Ameya

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

Hello Ameya,

I'm attaching the code for the UART-BLE Bridge project  (this is not tested with latest version of PSoC Creator). Here custom profile has been used. You can have a look at the usage of the array bleUartServiceUuid[16] at the Central side.

Thanks,

Hima

0 Likes