Sending adc data over BLE module, PSoC 4

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
LuAy_1578836
Level 1
Level 1
First like given

Hello to everybody!

I have working for a project in PSoC 4 Ble that I have been doing.

This PSoC 4 BLE has been new to me and especially the configuration to use the BLE module with which it counts.

My project is read a sensor, processing the signal by means of an ADC and send those readings with the BLE module either to a program for serial reading (such as Teraterm or HyperTerminal for example) or to be able to take those readings customized with the mobile application of CySmart

I have an example from  "100_Projects_in_100_Days" for the PSoC Ble to uart as Peripheral but despite of verifying the configuration and the code, I still have the error of "gccCyBLEStack_BLE_SOC_PERIPHERAL.a: Invalid argument

The command 'arm-none-eabi-gcc.exe' failed with exit code '1'.

The truth is that this environment has been new for me, it has been very interesting

Could someone guide me? here I attached the project.

Thank you and have a good day.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

What you need is to create a cutom profile to handle that ADC data and send it as notification from Server(Where ADC is running) to client(Smartphone or any other BLE device).

You can refer to the below example where the Capsesne slider is implemented and data is sent to Smartphone(Client) when there is a touch on the slider. This will be a right starting point for you and based on this you can add these functinalites to your current project.

PSoC-4-BLE/100_Projects_in_100_Days/Day003_Custom_Profile_CapSense_RGB_LED at master · cypresssemico...

Thanks,

Ranjith

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

What you need is to create a cutom profile to handle that ADC data and send it as notification from Server(Where ADC is running) to client(Smartphone or any other BLE device).

You can refer to the below example where the Capsesne slider is implemented and data is sent to Smartphone(Client) when there is a touch on the slider. This will be a right starting point for you and based on this you can add these functinalites to your current project.

PSoC-4-BLE/100_Projects_in_100_Days/Day003_Custom_Profile_CapSense_RGB_LED at master · cypresssemico...

Thanks,

Ranjith

0 Likes