Port Acquire Failed

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
joli_601446
Level 5
Level 5
10 likes given 10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins

Hello, I have been using the PSoC 4 M-Series Pioneer Kit for a while without any problems. Now I'm having trouble connecting to the board. When I try to enter Debug mode it gives me an error saying the "Port Acquire Failed".  I have rebooted my laptop several times and have tried different USB ports. When I plug the board into the USB port it does power on and runs the last program I executed. 

Has anyone had this trouble or may have some suggestions on how to connect to the board, if so please let me know.

Thanks,

Joe

0 Likes
8 Replies
joli_601446
Level 5
Level 5
10 likes given 10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins

Here is the screen shot of the error message. 

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Try pressing the reset button for more than 10 seconds to change the kitprog's mode. See kitprog manual.

Happy 2017!

Bob

0 Likes

Bob,

HI and Happy New Year to you too. I found my problem. It was a driver problem. I reinstalled the drivers and everything is okay.

Thanks,

Joe

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        Hello, I heve problem to. Where you get the driver? (cy8ckit-043)   
0 Likes
Vasanth
250 sign-ins 500 solutions authored First question asked

Hi,

Could you please create a new thread ?

Best Regards,
VSRS

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello! I have the same problem now.Could you please tell me where you get the drivers?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

The drivers come with PSoC Creator I believe, so it would be in the install files with it?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, I will try to install this once again.

0 Likes