Pioneer Kit not communicate to PC

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
urchc_1533771
Level 5
Level 5
5 likes given First like received First like given

My Pioneer Kit not communicate to PC ( No one port in Teraterm). Status LED blinks slow.

In Guide I see that need " bootload the new .cyacd file using the Bootloader Host tool shipped with PSoC Creator."

I run Bootloader Host tool but it can't communicate by USB because this problem.

So I connected to Kit  with MiniProg3 by 5 pin connector (J7) .

I can comunicate to device by this MiniProg3 for write firmware (see attached PK1.png) but Bootloader Host tool can`t ( see attached PK2.png)

Other same Kit is working well so it`s only this Kit problem.

How can I solve this problem ?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Press the reset button of your pioneer kit for more than 5 seconds until the status LED lights steady. The board seems to be in the memory mode. See kitprog manual.

Bob

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Press the reset button of your pioneer kit for more than 5 seconds until the status LED lights steady. The board seems to be in the memory mode. See kitprog manual.

Bob

WOW ! It`s works !

See what they recommended :

Capture.JPG

BTW I asked support and they not answered ....

0 Likes
SrikanthD_56
Employee
Employee
25 sign-ins First question asked First comment on blog

Hi,

Please try enabling the Show USB Devices option in Port Filter dialog in the Bootloader Host tool (when the kit is in bootloader mode), that will list the kit.

Refer to section 9.1 Building a Custom Bootloadable Application for KitProg2 of the KitProg2 User Guide for details.

0 Likes