Pioneer Kit 20 pin and 24 pin connectors

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
MaSt_1539621
Level 2
Level 2
5 sign-ins 10 replies posted 5 replies posted

Does anyone know the make and model of the 20 pin and 24 pin connectors that connect the PSoC module to the Pioneer board?

I am looking for cable connectors to connect the device.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Mark,

I have successfully used the following through-hole shrouded/keyed male headers on a custom board intended to support the CYBLE-xxxxxx-EVAL plug-in modules:

These may not be as good as the cable-connected ones that you found, but they are great for PCBs.

Jeff

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
MaSt_1539621
Level 2
Level 2

I guess the question is what ribbon cable connector would mate with a HEADER FEMALE 24POS .1" DL AU Sullins Connector  SFH11-PBPC-D12-ST-BK?

0 Likes
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received
0 Likes
MaSt_1539621
Level 2
Level 2

That is the female connector that is already on the board.

I did find some cable-end connector pigtails that I can use to connect to my device for prototyping:
https://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/3m/M1KXK-2036R/M1KXK-2036R-ND/234786

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Mark,

I have successfully used the following through-hole shrouded/keyed male headers on a custom board intended to support the CYBLE-xxxxxx-EVAL plug-in modules:

These may not be as good as the cable-connected ones that you found, but they are great for PCBs.

Jeff

0 Likes
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received
        If you contact Sullins they will give you part numbers that match the module connectors in IDC . Maybe even a free samples.   
0 Likes