PSoC4200L I2C_Master issue

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi:

I use PCoC4248AZI to do I2C Master communication in PSoC Creator 4.2

i can stop at get data, but then the PSoC4 is running out.

attach is my project. i don't know why? and  if I use  PSoC Creator 3.3, it is OK.

1.JPG

2.JPG

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

When you use the debug breakpoints, the peripherals still keep running, this will cause unexpected behavior in projects that use interrupts, timers, low power modes, etc. and are being breakpoint-stopped by the debugger.

The "IntDefaultHandler" is a function that is jumped to whenever an unhandled interrupt occurs. This could include the I2C interrupts, a timer interrupt, a watchdog timer interrupt, etc.

Check and see that you have interrupt handlers for all interrupts you are using in your project.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

When you use the debug breakpoints, the peripherals still keep running, this will cause unexpected behavior in projects that use interrupts, timers, low power modes, etc. and are being breakpoint-stopped by the debugger.

The "IntDefaultHandler" is a function that is jumped to whenever an unhandled interrupt occurs. This could include the I2C interrupts, a timer interrupt, a watchdog timer interrupt, etc.

Check and see that you have interrupt handlers for all interrupts you are using in your project.

0 Likes