PSoC BLE Debugger Errors

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
user_1788001
Level 1
Level 1
First like received

Hi,

I just started using the CY8CKIT-042-BLE Kit board along with Cypress BLe dongle. They will communicate to vary the Blue LED

on the dongle OK. But when I load the CAPSense LED program to the 042 board, the debugger refuses to run and gives a dbg.M0015 error.

I was able to update the Debugger firmware in both boards to v2.17 from v2.16 as shipped. But no change in error.

The Blue LED demo still works after compiling and reloading the project to the Kit board so only the debugger has some type of problem.

I loaded all the latest PSoC Creator, Programmer, etc. since this a brand new project.

OS is Windows 10.

Regards,

Chuck1

0 Likes
2 Replies
user_1788001
Level 1
Level 1
First like received

I forgot to mention I installed PSoC Creator 4.0 before I loaded the CY8CKIT-042-BLe-A software. Maybe this combination doesn't work ?

Chuck

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

I would suggest you to get in contact with Cypress directly: At top of this page select "Design support -> Create a Support Case" and ask your question. You will be helped by a Cypress engineer.

Bob

0 Likes