Over-The-Air Firmware Upgrade - missing "archive Lab 1 - OTA-required-files.zip"

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello all,

Does anyone have already used the lab below for implementing an Over-The-Air Firmware Upgrade:

http://www.cypress.com/file/345006/download

?

I found it very useful for adding the Over-The-Air (OTA) firmware upgrade functionality to my application (which has already a BLE component) However I am missing the  "archive Lab 1 - OTA-required-files.zip" (page 16) containing additional files to the application project. I could not find it on cypress Website. 

Many thanks in advance for any help regarding my problem!

Marlène 

0 Likes
6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello and Thanks,

I am already using the files from the zip but some files are missing (main.h...) Moreover the AN97060 ist not for the BLEfind-Me but for the PWM.

This  "Advanced BLE System Design Lab 1: Over-The-Air Firmware Upgrade" is unfortunately no Application Note.

Regards, Marlène

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

The AN97060 is specifically for understanding and implementing the three types of OTA bootloading (fixed stack, upgradeable stack, and external memory). It only includes the main code to demonstrate the usage, as there are already fully-built code examples in the PSoC Creator Code Examples. Create a new project for the PSoC 4200 BLE device, select "Code Example", then choose the OTA example that has the closest match to what you are trying to implement (closest to your project that is).

I found that it populated all of the required files, schematic, and main code to demonstrate the OTA example. Unfortunately I don't see the Lab files that you are looking for online, but I would suspect that is something you find with the hands-on workshops and not online.

0 Likes
himam_31
Employee
Employee
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Hello ,

Can you tell us from where you have obtained the Lab details. If this is from an FAE or Cypress Distributor, we recommend to contact them for the complete project.

Thanks,

Hima

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I found the lab detail below (from the official cypress web site): 

http://www.cypress.com/file/345006/download

The additional files "archive Lab 1 - OTA-required-files.zip" to the application project that I am missing are refered to at page 16.

Regards,

Marlène

0 Likes

Hello,

I found the same  Marlene´s problem.  I found the lab and I follow it but ... in page 16 it make the reference to "archive Lab 1 - OTA-required-files.zip"

could someone help with this?

Regards,

0 Likes