More than 8 Analog Inputs on PSOC4 (CY8C4245)

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

similar to the problem mentioned here (http://www.cypress.com/forum/psoc-4-architecture/cy8ckit-043-4m-series-more-8-analog-pins)

is mine...

I need about 13 analog inputs (11 single sides , one differntial), see attached project.

I build an application using the seq SAR_ADC an an AMuxHW. The project compiles without an error. The software is running.

On the terminal I can read the values, but they behave strange and are not meaningful.

All values via the mux are nearly the same and seem to depend on the voltage of P2.6/P2.7 (diff input).

I tried several combinations, like only one input of the SAR-ADC, but it seems to me that the AMuxHW is not working proberbly.

I even added an analog output (TAnalog). By switching the inputs, I expected a change on that signal - nothing..

Anyone, any ideas 😉

Is there a restriction of the analog system, using the SAR-ADC and more than 8 inputs ???

Greetings (from germany)

Alex

0 Likes
1 Reply
Vasanth
250 sign-ins 500 solutions authored First question asked

Hi Alexander,

The code is missing Opamp_1_Start() statement. Could you please check whether it is working after adding it ?

Regards,
VSRS

0 Likes