Missing .cydwr file for CYBLE-014008

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
AdAd_1278511
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked First reply posted First like given

I tried to make a new project for the CYBLE-014008 module, and I got the following error message:  

"The design wide resource file has unexpected errors: (File not found.).  Information in the design wide resource file may have been lost. Contact Customer Support for help on this issue."

I would like to work on assigning pins and verifying that the 014008 will have the resources I need for my new project.  Do I need to have a .cydwr file to do that within PSoC creator?  And if so, where can I find one?

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Welcome in the forum, Adrian!

The .cydwr file is generated automatically when a new project is created. Access rights, network drives or a bad installation of Creator may cause an error as you told us.

Please verify by creating a new project on your local drive. When that does not work, de-install Creator, download latest version from Cypress and re-install it again in the defaulted path.

Bob

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
AdAd_1278511
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked First reply posted First like given

I found one from another user's post that included his project, and included that in my new example project, so I think I'm all set.  But in case anyone is listening from Cypress, the file was missing after I did a fresh install today of the whole toolchain, so others may run into this issue as well.

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Welcome in the forum, Adrian!

The .cydwr file is generated automatically when a new project is created. Access rights, network drives or a bad installation of Creator may cause an error as you told us.

Please verify by creating a new project on your local drive. When that does not work, de-install Creator, download latest version from Cypress and re-install it again in the defaulted path.

Bob

0 Likes