LM35

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I need to connect an external sensor on to the baseboard(CY8CKIT-042-BLE).I need some steps to create project and work according to the LM35 sensor.The LM35 sensor works with Vcc of +5V and and gives output as analog output.I need some guide to create projects and get familiar with the PSoC 4.I need some guide for the architecture level and schematic level.We are unable to understand where to configure the analog pins on to the baseboard.

Thanks

Srujani

0 Likes
10 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

The answer to all your whishes is: Creator 4.0

Download and install Creator. From Creator's start page you will find a "Getting started" entra with videos, examples etc.

Bob

0 Likes
Vasanth
250 sign-ins 500 solutions authored First question asked

Hi Srujani,

Could you please go through this example project.( https://www.hackster.io/22026/temperature-sensor-thermistor-psoc-2241ec ) The project is based on CY8CKIT-059. But this should be helpful.

Regards,
VSRS

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

Can any one suggest how to implement wifi cloud connectivity on cypress. If anyone tried this please let me know.

Which module we have to use for wifi on cypress. Right now I am working on  CY8CKIT-043 PSoC® 4 M-Series Prototyping Kit and also CY8CKIT-042-BLE.

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10

Welcome in the forum.

The answer is: use WICED. There are some WICED forums where you can ask additional questions regarding IoT.

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for info.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, In FAQs its mentioned as WICED sdk support is in progress. Can you please suggest can anyone used this on cypress.

Which Microcontrollers are supported by the SDK?

• The SDK supports a range of STM32 microprocessors from ST Microelectronics, the SAM4 series from Atmel and Kinetis K60 from NXP/Freescale. Support for microprocessors from additional vendors including Cypress is in progress.
  •    
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I am working on I2c Sensor for CY8CKIT-043 , i have configured the i2c scl and sda pins for P2.0 and P2.1 , Its not detecting the sensor, and i have tried for P4.0 and P4.1 pins also. I2c is unable to detect the sensor device HTS221.

Can anyone please tell waht is the issue, Anything more need to configure, please suggest me.

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10

P4_0 and P4_1 are the correct ones. Can you please post your complete project, so that we all can have a look at all of your settings. To do so, use
Creator->File->Create Workspace Bundle (minimal)
and attach the resulting file.

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I am using HTS221 sensor for testing.It requires only 1.8 to 3.6Volts. But on this CY8CKIT-043 PSoC® 4 M-Series Prototyping Kit , there is no 3.3v point is populated, so I am giving extrnally 3.3Volts to HTS221 sensor. It is hanging in error handler function, unable to read hts221 sensor.

Please provide your mail id I will send my code .

0 Likes
Vasanth
250 sign-ins 500 solutions authored First question asked

Hi

please create a new thread rather than posting in an unrelated thread. It will be helpful for other community members searching for similar solutions. 

Best Regards,
VSRS

0 Likes